Care Home Services
Are you or a loved one looking for residential care?
Choosing the right care home for yourself or a loved one is a very important, and often difficult, decision. It is a home, so must be comfortable and welcoming, but also needs to provide for your specific care needs.
Located on the High Street, Great Limber near Grimsby, Little Brocklesby Care Home provides quality residential and dementia care. It is a a tastefully and sympathetically converted mansion house, that gives each resident the care and support they need.
At Little Brocklesby Care Home our care philosophy is to provide a ‘home from home’ where residents receive individually tailored care, where dignity is respected and where each person’s interests are encouraged.
• Full Time Residential Care
• 24 hour care within our friendly care home, where all needs are catered for.
• Respite Care
• Dementia care
• Whether it is to recuperate following a hospital stay, or just a change of scenery, we can provide 24hr care for as long as it is needed. There are no set time schedules, so individuals can stay with us for just 24hrs, or longer. We also provide “rolling respite”. This means that the stay is open ended, so that mutual decisions can be made as to when to leave.
• Why not join us for the day? This can be arranged to suit your needs and preferences, with all meals and refreshments included. Care is available 7 days a week.
• Feel the need for a break? Why not stay with us and use us as a base for your holidays. You can enjoy the professional care of our fully trained staff, whilst enjoying our wonderful countryside.
• Family in our area? Perhaps you’d like to visit your family and friends but their home can’t accommodate you? It may be that your mobility makes staying with them difficult for example, if so, why not spend the nights with us and then enjoy your days with your loved ones?
• Caring for a loved one and need to go away but cannot take them with you? let us help by giving them a holiday during your break.
• Bed and Breakfast
• Perhaps a slightly novel service for a care home, but we can offer a Bed and Breakfast service within our home so if you are caring for someone at home, why not let us help you get some much needed rest. We’ll care for your loved one overnight, whilst you take a break to recharge your batteries, or just get a good night’s sleep.
Get In Touch
Our services – we are committed to providing a range of specifically tailored care packages
- If you are considering care options for your loved one, we would love to have the opportunity to answer any questions which you might have. Please ring us on 01469 560784 and ask for either Jayne Coulam (Manager) or James Grant-Parkes (Operations Manager) 07857 155 482.